Monday, June 21, 2010

Week Three

Had a good lunch with another contact from work. He's going to put me in touch with one of his editor friends who worked on some studio films. Also, while I was out at the gym, I got the best call of this month so far: Mr. E called and told me he recommended me for a studio film! Of course I'd probably be just one of ten recommended, so you can't really count on things like that, but it's good to hear nonetheless.

Just finished a freelance music video I was working on, so the end of this week hasn't really been busy. I got to goto a concert a music label friend invited me to, which was nice. Definitely a good way to spend a weekend evening. Overall I'm quite happy about this week and am hopeful on the fruits the seeds will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment