Monday, June 28, 2010

Week Four

So no news on the job front in LA. But had a pretty good lunch with another friend of a friend from my past jobs. He has a lot more TV experience so it was interesting to hear how things are for him. Seems like the average time people are unemployed while they're looking for their first major break in LA is 6 months.

Got interviewed for a short film. Seems like it has some dedicated people working on it, was shot on the RED camera, so footage looks pretty good. Up against some more experienced editors but I think the producer and director got along with me well.

Also keeping me afloat is one of my NYC clients has some videos they want to work on with me remotely, which is always a plus.

So another week, a little more progress. Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment